Provides personal care services in accordance with the policies and requirements of Rhythms Home Care Services, as well as the service arrangements in the client contract and plan of care.
- Observation and maintenance of the home environment that ensures the safety and security of the client
- Plans and prepares nutritious meals, may need to assist with feeding patients.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Assist patients with personal care needs such as bathing, oral care, hair care, nail care, medication reminders, incontinence care, transferring, dressing, undressing and ambulation.
- Companionship, including but not limited to social interaction, conversation, emotional support and mind stimulating activities.
- Documentation of the services provided, including the date and times; reports changes to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 6 months experience working in an adult day, healthcare or home care environment that serves senior adults.
- Must possess a valid Colorado driver’s license in good standing.
- Must possess current vehicle registration and proof of insurance coverage.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Possible exposure to household chemicals.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- May be subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with clients, family members and visitors frequently.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
$15.65 - $17.45 / hour (pay offered will be based on relevant work experience)
Location/Region: Denver, CO (80225)