We want you to join our team. If you are tired of where you work and want to learn how to be a career auto tech, come and see what we have to offer.
We provide an excellent working and temperature-controlled environment.
We will train you for your future career. At Bev Smith Auto Group we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Bev Smith Auto Group is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services Technician Specific Benefits* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Responsibilities * Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection * Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
Qualifications* Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
* Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
* Basic computer skills. * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check.
* Must be able to pass drug test
Location/Region: Fort Pierce, FL (34982)