Are you ready to make a positive impact in the lives of individuals in the Western Massachusetts community?
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Therapeutic In Home Behavior Monitor at Behavioral Health Network!
Behavior Monitors provide high quality services to children and youth by providing coaching, support and guidance to the parent/caregiver. They maintain contact with the provider of the clinical hub (IHT, ICC or OP) regarding the youth’s progress and works with any behavioral health provider involved with the child to support the goals of the service.
In-Home Therapy works with families with a child or teen with behavioral issues to help to resolve conflicts, develop new routines, set limits and find community resources. We utilize best practice approaches of Applied Behavior Analysis in any setting where the youth is naturally located to meet the needs of families.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Behavior Monitors at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- A Bachelor’s degree and one (1) year experience working with youth and families who require behavior management to address mental health needs OR an Associates’ degree and a minimum of two (2) years of relevant direct service experience working with youth and families who require behavior management to address mental health needs.
- Previous experience working with youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance.
- Good communication skills.
- Interest in helping others.
- Knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), behavior planning, and implementation of behavior plans.
- Ability to create and implement strategies to facilitate achievement of behavioral interventions.
- Ability to use basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Word, for documentation purposes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a verified clean driving record.
- Must have a reliable vehicle available for work.
- Must be over the age of 21.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!
Location/Region: Ware, MA