Position: Field Operations Manager
Depending on experience
Employment type: Full-time
Looking to join the fastest growing industry in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts? Are you someone who loves meeting new people, solving problems, and bringing laughter and joy to your customers? Oh…and you are a BIG fan of recreational cannabis? Good. Read on.
The GreenHouse Cannabis Group, Inc. is looking for individuals who see and do things differently. Operating as GreenHouse Mobility Solutions, we are on a mission to bring the next generation of recreational cannabis experiences to the consumers of Massachusetts and are looking for a Field Operations Manager to drive our team of positive & upbeat delivery specialists. The delivery specialists will be responsible for bringing a smile to the face of each GreenHouse Mobility Solutions customer. You will be responsible for bringing a smile to the face of each GreenHouse Mobility Solutions delivery specialist. Here’s how –
You will be critical in creating, developing, and executing initiatives and processes developed by the Management team as well as from other cross functional areas. The Field Ops Manager will serve as the primary point of contact to the Delivery Specialist team for any inquiries or requests being presented from the field. You will be instrumental in ensuring all deliveries are properly executed and adhered to within Company and Commonwealth guidelines.
• Operational Support – Manage operations support for GMS’ delivery specialists and the territories that The Company services.
• Continuous Process Improvement – Oversee continuous process improvement including creation and maintenance of SOPs
• Key Performance Indicators - Evaluate overall performance of region by analyzing and interpreting data and KPIs and adjust the focus of improvement efforts as necessary to achieve MOM growth.
• Cross Functional Collaboration - Work with cross-functional teams including but not limited to (marketing, finance, compliance, legal, digital, IT, etc.).
• Dispensary Stakeholder Relations - Coordinate with partner dispensary stakeholders to ensure new delivery locations launch successfully (both operationally and on target).
• Key Communication - Sustain constant communication with GMS Leadership to guarantee compliance of operations procedures as well as performance and execution due to feedback and periodic audits.
• Partnership Management - Develop effective partnerships with delivery specialists and dispensary management to help uphold and develop company policies and procedures
• Professionalism - Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with confidential and sensitive information
• Site Surveys - Visit dispensaries in a frequency that allows for effective management of projects and tasks while also ensuring visibility within the market and auditing delivery routes when necessary – frequency will change depending on size and geography of GMS’ footprint.
• Complete special projects as needed
Do not worry about CORI, we believe in second chances. We are actively recruiting women, people of color, LGBTQ+, veterans, and people with disabilities.
• Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced competency with MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook)
• Attention to detail, problem solving, organization and time management
• Easily able to garner support and traction
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, calmly and confidently with a “can-do” attitude
• 25% Travel Expected (by Car)
This isn’t rocket science, but the rocket is about to leave the launchpad. Come join us and let’s do something great!
Get in touch to set up an interview today!
Location/Region: Millers Falls