Holz Motors is a premier Chevrolet dealership boasting a separate Commercial Business and Fleet Sales department.
Holz Motors has had a strong focus in this specialized segment of the automotive marketplace for over 50 continuous years.
Holz Motors is located at the busy intersection of three highways, right off of the greater metropolitan Milwaukee freeway system.
* Automotive sales experience required, preferably with truck knowledge.
* Specialized sales and management highbred (“specialist”) position requiring some manager skills to be able to construct and finalize customer transactions on your own.
* Required work hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Candidate will be expected to work harmoniously with a long term dealership group of high integrity employees.
Holz Motors equally values how we treat our employees and our customers.
What We Offer... * Work in a separate Business Elite/Commercial Specialty and Fleet building located on a busy highway and surrounded by a large inventory of light, heavy, and medium duty vehicles.
Department includes an administrative assistant to aid the Business Elite/Commercial Specialty and Fleet team’s success.
* Position pays a manager salary, plus choice of a new vehicle demo or a vehicle allowance.
Generously constructed commission plan, with further opportunity for a multitude of bonus earnings.
* Holz Motors Business Elite/Commercial Specialty and Fleet has a large data base of existing customers, previously sold by our past long term team of specialists.
Two of our long term previous specialists retired from their Holz Motors careers, and one specialist left due to promotion.
* Holz Motors has been owned and operated by the Holz family continuously for 105 years.
We seek people who want to establish long term employment, and make a home with us.
Holz Motors benefits... * Medical and Dental Plan- up to 75% Employer contribution
* $5k of Employer paid life insurance * Ancillary insurance products- life w/ will prep services, disability, critical illness, accident
* Employee Assistance Program * 401k plan and Profit Sharing
* Paid Holiday and Vacation * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * #1 Chevy Dealership in the State
* Long term job security * Local event tickets- Brewers, Packers, Museum, Zoo
* Proud community supporters of the Milwaukee Museum and Milwaukee Zoo
* Discounts on products and services At Holz Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Holz Motors is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
We are an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
Location/Region: Hales Corners, WI (53130)