Tracy Chevrolet is a family owned and operated, third generation automobile dealership. Since our beginning in 1992, Tracy Chevrolet has emphasized first-rate customer service without the games or gimmicks you find at other dealerships.
We are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our sales and service team.
Our unmatched customer service has set us apart as the preferred dealer in Plymouth. Apply today to become apart of a store with the best reputation in the Plymouth area!
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental
401k Match *
Paid time off and vacation *
Growth opportunities *
Paid Training *
Employee vehicle purchase plans *
Family owned and operated *
Long term job security *
Health and wellness *
Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
Discounts on products and services *
Highly productive shop *
Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
Clean and professional work environment
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* ASE certifications are ideal * Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Location/Region: Plymouth, MA (02360)