Do you have auto sales experience? Or are you car enthusiast and love the people side of the business?
Come to join our award winning sales team today!
We invest in our employees and want to see you succeed!We value our employees & strive to make your work environment fun, professional & enjoyable.
We focus on bringing our customers the latest technology and creating a unique vehicle buying experience.
The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
* Paid training
* Paid vacation
* Medical, dental, and vision
* Closed Sundays
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
* Assist customers in finding a vehicle that meets their needs
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Strong desire to “assist the customer”
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills
* Good sales and/or customer service track record
* Possess strong communication skills
* Persistent, competitive and have a good work ethic
* Focus on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Computer literate and have basic math skills
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53227)