We are seeking experienced Service Technicians to join our team.
Our high volume shop is fast-paced, productive and a great work atmosphere!
The Service Technician inspects, services, & prepares new & used vehicles according to factory & dealership standards, policies & specifications.
As a Service Technician the responsibility of customer satisfaction falls into the categories of completing the job correctly and on time. At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan * Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance * LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives * Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security * Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card Technician Specific Benefits* Uniforms provided
* Tools provided for Lube/Express Technicians
* Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE & State inspection certification reimbursement & training expenses paid
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on & web based training
* Clean & professional work environment
* Competitive wages & bonus program
* State of the art facility with cutting edge technology & equipment
Responsibilities * Maintaining up to date technical knowledge of current models and used vehicles sufficient to effectively communicate with service & sales staff
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Complying with all applicable company and legal requirements controlling vehicle repairs
Qualifications* ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background * Strong teamwork skills
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
* OEM certifications are encouraged! * Ability to exercise good judgment
* Technical or trade school degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: Escondido, CA (92029)