Branch Communications is a Tulsa-based company providing progressive solutions nationwide to the telecommunications /wireless industry.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Engineering:
- Design structural components for Telecommunication projects, including producing/analyzing RISA reports, mappings, zoning restrictions and client requirements to ensure specifications meet project goals
- Review plans and mappings to verify structural integrity of materials and designs, and perform complex calculations and use modeling methods to ensure correct results
- Review failing Tower analysis to develop tower modification drawings.
- Research existing and new material technology to determine practical applications, strength and durability expectations and cost-benefits information, and prepare material recommendations for current and future projects
- Use AutoCAD and other drafting software programs to create 2D design documents and 3D models for individual components and overall structural plans according to client needs and project requirements for deliverables
- Prepare documentation for Telecommunications clients covering project plans and progress, change orders, environmental impact findings, and other relevant information
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, plus minimum of five years of relevant work experience in Telecommunications industry.
- PE license in Oklahoma
- Proficient with RISA & AutoCAD
- Decisive with excellent critical thinking skills
- Good written and verbal communication abilities, including preparing and giving presentations
- Professional SE license
- Proficient in Electrical Codes
This position requires working knowledge of AutoCAD, excel, word and Outlook. Experience in structural steel is preferred. Have good verbal and communication skills and the ability to think outside the box when issues arise.
Branch Communications offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience as well as a generous benefits package.
Location/Region: Tulsa, OK