Peak Enterprises Corp. is seeking customer success and marketing rock star (A-Players Only)!
If you're a "ROCK STAR" interested in marketing, advertising, customer service and sales. . .
And looking for a challenging, rewarding, and FUN opportunity to grow and be part of a rapidly rising company. . .
Then this is your chance!
This job ad may be different. . . but we're looking for a different type of person.
Someone who is not only after a job -- but wanting to be a part of something that truly makes a difference.
(And most importantly, have fun doing it!)
We're looking for someone who can join us on our mission and support our team and our clients.
First, here's what's in it for YOU!
- The chance to work directly with a Fortune 500 company, best selling merchandise, and the professionals - where you can learn and grow your personal skill sets and ability. . . and help build something great.
- A generous compensation package
- The opportunity to gain real experience working hands on with a rapidly accelerating company in multiple aspects of the business.
- A fun and flexible working environment that bunks the corporate world and is perfectly suited for a self-motivated action taker who wants to create results while have a blast doing it!
- The chance to do something that helps people THRIVE in today's economy.
- And that's really just scratching the surface.
If you want to learn, grow, contribute, succeed, and prosper than this is for you!
Everyday beings new opportunity for creativity, organization, and strategy.
You'll need the balance of all three!
You'll also need.
1. A positive mental attitude. We want people who have the same spirit and energy we do.
2. A strong sense of urgency and self-motivation.
3. A track record of results -- It doesn't matter if it's in your education background, or professionally -- We want to see you're a go-getter.
4. Experience managing multiple tasks and wearing many hats.
This is a fun but challenging position.
You'll be rewarded for a job well done.
And you'll truly make a difference in people's lives.
So. . .
Are you up for it?