Marketing & Brand Development Associate - Entry Level
We have a FAST-PACED work environment filled with MOTIVATED and TALENTED individuals that work together to build their careers while building our client's consumer base and brand awareness.
Here at Valiant Marketing Group we are lucky to represent Fortune 100 large brand names. We think 'Outside the Box' and provide cost-effective measurable results that distinguish us from the competition and provide solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our client's marketing and campaign development organization. They will assist the Marketing Director in developing and executing a successful public relations, and branding strategy in large retail venues, including event coordination and campaign development.
• Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
• Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
• Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
• Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
• Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
• Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
• Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
• Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
• Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
• Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
• College degree or in the process of completion
• 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales or communications OR internship in related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
• Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
• Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
• Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
• Adaptable, dependable and responsible
• Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles
Valiant Marketing Group is a growth-focused marketing and consulting services firm that offers campaigns based on an innovative form of experiential marketing. This approach spreads the word about the brands we represent in a faster and more efficient manner than conventional media, such as television and Internet advertising. Our team of brand ambassadors creates carefully-planned strategies based on the latest research. As a result, we effectively reach consumers with highly-targeted messaging, helping companies large and small grow their reach.
To meet our ambitious goals, we rely on a top-notch team of dedicated marketing executives who strive for excellence in all they do. To this end, we invest heavily in their professional development. We provide state-of-the art resources and training for each member of our team. We encourage ongoing coaching, recognition of high-performers, and we instill the belief that hard work yields amazing dividends. By doing so, we ensure your marketing campaign outperforms anything offered by our competitors.
Location/Region: Costa Mesa, CA (US)