Would you like to work for an industry leading logistics organization during an exciting time of rapid growth where you can make a real impact in this newly created role whilst further enhancing your career and leadership, customer service and sales skills?
We have a strong track record of success and are growing substantially, adding a number of new services to our repertoire. We are searching for a highly organized, experienced, team player with excellent communication skills who will be primarily responsible for managing and monitoring the communication between our team of Customer Service Representatives and the customer accounts they are assigned. You will be required to ensure that information is flowing between our customers and the CSR’s in an efficient and timely fashion. The CSR Manager will need to be able to work remotely before/after hours.
- Monitor all Customer Service Representatives to make sure all customer emails/calls are answered within one hour of receipt
- Assist the CSR’s to resolve any issues that arise in a professional and timely manner
- Successfully and courteously resolve any issues which are escalated to you by the CSR’s
- In conjunction with the CSR’s promptly advise customers of any issues with their shipments including routing, missed pickups or deliveries, overages, shortages, or any other unforeseen issues arising with their shipments
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
What you’ll need
- Fluency in both English and Spanish is essential
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of customer service and/or call centre staff
- Previous customer service experience within the warehouse industry
- Superior multi-tasking, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to build positive relationships with customers
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
Aspire combines proven strategy with professional implementation with unique platforms for advertising to ensure our clients brands gain traction. Our outreach programs allow us to focus on precision and strive for perfection to ensure strong market growth. Our client representatives' goals are to build resilient relationships between clients and potential consumers, with a high return of investment.
Location/Region: Oceanside, CA (US)