Prime Mortgage Lending Inc. is expanding and we are seeking a Loan Officer Assistant to become a part of our team! The right candidate is a self starting problem solver, who can manage a fast paced office environment and assist in everything from ordering office supplies, setting up video conferencing, maintain a database of clients, and can set and manage client expectations, while still being responsive to urgent requests.
- Greet and assist in person clients
- Set and manage appointments for Branch Manager and Loan Officer
- Advise borrowers on loan status and needed actions to complete
- Guide customers through the loan application process
- File loan applications and supporting documents
- Assist Loan Officer and Loan Processor with document management
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Maintain needed office supplies.
- Place follow up phone calls with potential clients
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Provide your resume and references with response.
Position is full time, Monday thru Friday, however some flexibility is required.
Prime Mortgage Lending Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc. is a fast-growing national residential mortgage lender headquartered n Apex, North Carolina. We are committed to excellent customer service. Our mission since opening in 2005 has always been to deliver mortgage loans at the most competitive rates in the country. We deliver those loans every day with a personalized experience that meets the unique needs of each borrower and their financial goals. This customer-centric approach is more than just talk, it's the backbone of our company.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC (US)