Madison Asbury Services, LLC is looking for a Box Office Manager to support the Asbury Park events and operating businesses. The Asbury Park project spans a mile of prime oceanfront property and greenspace encompassing over 320,000 square feet of retail and entertainment across nine buildings. We provide up to 600 venues and entertainement amongst wich over 250 are managed and promoted via our Ticeket Master Box Office
- Act as system administrator for the Ticketmaster computerized ticketing system. Keep updated on new hardware and software, recommend purchases of new equipment and service maintenance contracts.
- Oversee all aspects of box office operations ensuring accuracy and timeliness which includes ticketing system, daily sales orders and their reconciliation, sales receipts, daily safe drops, maintenance of records of all transactions; ensures the accuracy of transactions as well as positive customer relations.
- Works with appropriate personnel to coordinate all ticketing needs as it pertains to building and managing all events and Ticketmaster liaison.
- Responsible for building of all shows into the Ticketmaster system.
- Communicate directly with Artist representatives on all on sale, fan club, or artist holds and coordinate with tour manager closer to show date—with support of programming—to manager all ticket releases and reporting.
- Help recruit, manage, train and ensure retention of ticket services staff, to include weekly scheduling.
- Assist the Customer Service Reps in responding to call/emails for all things customer service related.
- Oversee all financial control policies and procedures of the box office.
- Set up & manage event on-sales, all sales reporting, and produce all box office reports as needed.
- Set up all fan club and VIP holds and managing ticketing inventory as it pertains to venue holds & comps
- Generate nightly sales reports and any additional reports required for show settlements.
- Produce various box office reports and artist sales reports as requested.
- Quarterly and Annual Reporting from Ticketmaster about customer and show data as available
- Work with Ticketmaster to use marketing opportunities
- Must be able to create ticket discounts, Groupon promotions, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the Ticketmaster system
- Minimum 5 years management experience, including overseeing a staff.
- Ability to work long hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based programs: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Education Bachelor
- Customer service
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/jbzc33jmygwjrjgd
Location/Region: Asbury Park, NJ (US - 07712)