EMPIST is a 17-year old company with locations in the heart of the Loop in Downtown Chicago near all major transportation, Downtown Elmhurst on York Road and (2) offices in Athens, Greece. We were named to the Inc 500/5000 list for 5 out of the last 6 years which recognizes the fastest growing, privately held businesses across the nation. We were also chosen as one of the 501 most influential MSPs in the world joining the MSP Mentor 501 list for 6 straight years. As part of our growth and expansion plans we acquired Lumia Holding Corp, a digital marketing agency that specializes in providing clients with a range of marketing services including web and app development, in August 2015.
We have a great opportunity for the right individual with a proven track record of selling web/app services to join our business-to-business sales team.
You will be paid a base salary plus an extremely competitive commission with no cap on potential earnings.
You will work out of our Corporate HQ in the heart of the Loop, but may need to travel to clients if the opportunity presents itself.
This is a full-time position with full benefits including Medical, Dental and matching 401K.
Responsibilities [including, but not limited to]:
· Identify and develop leads and value propositions.
· Generate leads through a combination of cold calls, prior and existing business contacts.
· Meet with prospects, present the value proposition structure deals, negotiate contracts and close the sale
· Provide guidance and eliminate obstacles in high-priority opportunities to ensure the successful closing of contracts.
· Monitor metrics to manage the business, including: financial forecasts, win/loss reviews, pipeline analysis
· Four year college degree from an accredited institution
· Proven sales track record
· Excellent communication skills
· 3- 5 years of solution-selling experience in digital services, e-commerce and/or web content.
· A proven track record of generating leads, closing deals and meeting sales targets.
· A strong working knowledge of websites and application development, and the tools and techniques (e.g. SEO/SEM) that drive traffic to clients' sites
· You should ideally be technically and e-business savvy (to establish credibility with the prospects and clients).
· Ability to multi-task and produce results within deadlines.
· Self-motivated to learn, perform, advance, and succeed.
· Desire, dedication, and positive attitude a MUST.
Aside from taking the technology industry by storm and creating a global presence in over 20 countries, what else is there to EMPIST? We have an exciting culture led by an exciting leadership team. From participation in company-wide trips, to our headquarters that have state-of-the-art technology, we have a Zen Room, game room and more. We have Happy Hour every Friday at 4 pm, restaurants and food trucks all around us, an in-building gym that is free to all employees, and more. Full benefit packages are included. We have a 401K program with employer contribution. We will match our employees’ contributions up to 4%. All of our employees are offered complete medical and dental coverage. We are a group of diverse individuals who love what we do. We are a group of individuals who are looking for talent that will help us do what we love - better.