We are seeking an experienced Narrow Flexographic Press Operator. A successful candidate will need to possess a combination of knowledge, skill and abilities to carry out the activities related to the operation of the flexographic printing press.
The essential functions of this position are as follows:
- Set up, maintain and operate narrow web Mark Andy flexographic presses
- Read and interpret job travelers to determine requested work to be completed, quanities/materials needed while adhering to specification requirements
- Must have a working knowledge of ink management for water based and film ink media
- Have the ability to troubleshoot technician problems with equipment
- Will required to learn inventory systes and interface with production software
- Assist with slitting, erewinding, and packaging finished goods as needed
To be successful in this position a candidate will need the following knowledge, skills and abilities.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic math, measuring and computer skills
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years of Flexo Printing related experience
- Demostrate independent problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be able to effectivley communicate (verbal and written)
- Must be able to maintain good attendance
- Maintain good attendance and willing to work overtime as needed
- Be able to lift up to 40 lbs independenty and 70 lbs with assistance
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance Coverage
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid PTO
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Insurance Coverage
- Bereavement Leave Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume, letter of interest and salary requirements in response to this posting.
Since 1978, Health Care Logistics has been a health care industry leader specializing in manufacturing, packaging and distributing unique and hard-to-find products. Complete customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do.
HCL guarantees an unmatched inventory of unique and hard-to-find items that includes compounding and dispensing products, infection prevention supplies and unit dose packaging materials, as well as many other lines. We stock more than 8,000 products from 22 unique lines.
Health Care Logistics also offers small package quantities, free samples and ship most orders the same day. Our hassle-free return policy allows you to return any product, at any time, for any reason.
We've spent more than 40 years tailoring our products and services to the needs of our customers. If we don't carry the product you're looking for, we will find it for you at no extra charge.
Location/Region: Columbus, OH (US)