We are a 40 year old public accounting firm in the Sharpstown area of Southwest Houston. We are seeking a full-time CPA with income tax, accounting experience to prepare tax returns and prepare compiled and reviewed financial statements.
Minimum 3 years experience working in a CPA Firm is REQUIRED.
This is not an entry-level position.
This is a full time position, this is not seasonal.
Critical thinking skills are required for this position.
· Preparation and/or review of accounting and bookkeeping,
· Preparation and/or review tax returns: 1040,1120,1120S,1065, payroll tax returns, ect
· Prepare and review Financial Statements (Compilations and Reviews)
· Communication with various government agencies,
· May need to make client site visits,
· Preparation of client billing
· Must have a current CPA license with a minimum 3 years of income tax and bookkeeping experience in a
public accounting (CPA) firm.
· Must have excellent verbal written and listening skills,
· Ability to multi-task ,
· Ability to proficiently work with other staff members,
· Must be well organized and detail oriented.
The accounting firm of Robert R. Sims & Associates, PC has been in operation and practicing for over 40 years in the Sharpstown area of Southwest Houston.
Our clients include individuals, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, estates, and trusts in a wide variety of industries.
Please do not call us until we have called you!