Friendly KIA in New Port Richey, Florida is looking to add a Service Advisor to our team.
Friendly KIA is a locally-owned family dealership that has been serving the Tampa Bay area since 1998.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll enjoy working in a modern, state-of-the-art facility and friendly environment.
Friendly KIA offers a competitive compensation package that includes a full range of benefits including:
* dental * vision
* paid vacation * 401(k) and more.
* growth opportunities * empoloyee vehicle purchase plans
* family owned and operated * health and wellness
* flexible work schedule * Saturday lunches
* discounts of products and services This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the five largest KIA dealerships in the United States.
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for greeting customers and providing an initial evaluation on his or her vehicle to determine which services and repairs are needed.
The Service Advisor must verify warranty and service contract coverage, prepare estimates, and review with customer.
The advisor is responsible for writing repair orders and maintaining customer records as well as keeping a close relationship with customers.
* Serve as the liaison between the customer and technician to ensure the customer’s needs are understood by the technician and the needed and recommended service/repairs are communicated and understood by the customer.
* Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
* Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
* Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
* Communicate additional repair and service needs to the customer based on vehicle inspection.
• Administer the manufacturer warranty for qualifying vehicle repairs.
* Present a friendly, professional greeting to customers and helps identify, confirm and offer resolution to customer concerns.
* Consult with customers on applicable service specials and keeping customer informed on completion times and service expenses.
QUALIFICATIONS * Previous Service Advisor experience preferred
* Prior experience as an automotive technician a plus
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
* Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile
* Detail oriented with Strong organizational skills
* An acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: New Port Richey, FL (34652)