Outside Sales Representative
As an Outside Sales Executive you will be responsible for creating detailed business plans to facilitate the achievement of goals and quotas, present products to prospective clients. This will involve creating, implementing, and follow-up of a monthly target account plan focused on the customers and products/services that result in the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
Additional duties for this business development role include, but are not limited to:
- Obtaining a predetermined number of oxygen referrals and set-ups from referral sources per month
- Preparing and submitting approval plans for sales territory management
- Providing marketing information to management as requested and/or made available
We are seeking for a highly motivated and goal-oriented Sales Representative who combines an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop and manage long-term relationships. You should also display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to interact effectively with clients to easily establish rapport and credibility with a wide range of potential customers.
Specific qualifications for this account management role include:
- High School Diploma or GED; College Degree, preferred
- Previous Customer Service and/or Sales Experience
- Experience selling DME or Medical Equipment, Hospice or Home Healthcare experience, preferred
- Previous experience selling in the home health care field, preferred
- Knowledge of basic selling skills, Medicare, insurance reimbursement, and accounting practices, a plus
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Lincare's mission is to set the standard for excellence, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with chronic conditions to remain engaged in life, with the peace of mind that we are caring for them.
Lincare is a dynamic, growing company with over 1,000 locations in 48 states. Lincare employs over 14,000 people who share our corporate vision for quality care and service. Lincare offers competitive compensation and benefits and employment opportunities exist throughout the organization.
Location/Region: Falmouth, ME