As a part of our continued success, we are currently seeking entry level and experienced Respiratory Therapists and Licensed Respiratory practitioners to join our team as Healthcare specialist. In this position, you will be responsible for setting up highly-technical equipment and providing patient education according to the patient’s needs. This will involve teaching, advising, and cleaning to ensure appropriate functioning of our equipment.
You should display excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, it is also vital that you demonstrate commitment to provide exceptional service to our patients, as well as the ability to work on an independent basis with minimal supervision.
Specific duties for this home health therapist role include:
- Level 1 - Familiarity with equipment and services provided in the home healthcare setting, or other experience in patient care
- Level 2 - Minimum of two years’ experience in home healthcare
- Level 3 - Minimum of three years’ experience in home healthcare, possibility to be involved in training for future positions
- Willingness to use personal vehicle for business with valid driver’s license and clean record
- Current certification of CRT and RRT in applicable states
- Valid state license, current National Board of Respiratory Care Credentials
- Solid knowledge and ability to follow applicable policies and procedures of the Safety & Regulatory Manual regarding General Safety, OSHA, DOT, FDA, and Emergency Planning
- Schedule flexibility to work on evenings and weekends as scheduled basis
Lincare's mission is to set the standard for excellence, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with chronic conditions to remain engaged in life, with the peace of mind that we are caring for them.
Lincare is a dynamic, growing company with over 1,000 locations in 48 states. Lincare employs over 14,000 people who share our corporate vision for quality care and service. Lincare offers competitive compensation and benefits and employment opportunities exist throughout the organization.
Location/Region: Gassaway, WV