First American Professional Real Estate Services has delivered state-of-the-art software, services, and support to the settlement industry for more than three decades. A recognized industry leader and a member of the First American Family of Companies (NYSE: FAF), we provide a variety of services, including integrated escrow, closing, and title production systems; document imaging; trust accounting services; 1099 services; and much more. First American was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. To learn more about First American, visit www.firstam.com.
Provides administrative and research support to the Commercial Evaluation department coordinating and gathering pertinent subject property information from various sources to set up files on new orders for Index Value Reports and Commercial Evaluation Reports requested through the Automated Valuation Service online ordering tool.
- Gathers information on subject properties by searching Assessor’s websites/telephoning offices and/or files created by the analysts to provide required documentation to the inspection company.
- Searches CLEAR to ascertain whether a prior report was done on this property and if so make a copy of the report for the file..
- Interact with requestors via email or telephone to obtain additional information needed to fulfill order.
- Interact with inspection company to place new orders and check on order status
- Place completed inspections in GreenFolders, attach photos electronically to report.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma
- Typically has 1-2 years of experience in real estate with a real estate/lender or appraisal firm
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Location/Region: Irving, TX