Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you?
That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * 401(k)
* Insurance: * Medical * Dental
* Employee Assistance Program * Free Training
* Part of a team with RN Oversight * Employee referral bonus
* Home Health or Facility shifts available
* Home Care Pulse Leadership in Excellence and Employer of Choice 4 YEARS RUNNING!
* Mobile shift access * Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
* Flexible schedule * National company with over 300+ locations
* We promote from within * Employee of the quarter
* Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
Responsibilities* Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s needs
* Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
* Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
Requirements* Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is desired
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: New Lisbon, WI (53950)