The Manager, Program Management leads program teams to deliver program milestones and acts as the Primary client contact for assigned program(s). This employee manages day-to-day activity of program(s) and supervises staff. This position has extensive interaction with internal and external customers and significant participation in strategic planning; Reviews contracts and is accountable for proper execution of contract terms; Works with Senior Manager or Director to develop policies, procedures and the business work plan for assigned program(s).
• Manage program(s) per the scope of work, program and standard operating procedures within the contracted budget.
• Manage day-to-day activity of the program operation, including supervision of staff.
• Monitor program statistics and metrics.
• Resolve complex cases.
• Travel to and attend related meetings/conferences as required.
• Lead the analysis and writing of client reports and other deliverables.
• Present program information to internal and external customers.
• Cultivate and manage relationships with key contacts in professional organizations and medical professional societies.
• Participate in interviewing prospective employees, evaluating current employees, and training employees as needed.
• Provide direction, coordinate and supervise the activities of business support, technical support or production team at entry level exempt and/or at nonexempt levels using established policies and procedures.
• Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion
• Coordinate work activities with other supervisors and managers.
• Review work for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency
• Position may support multiple small clients or one large client.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 years of related healthcare or pharmaceutical experience
• 1 year previous managerial experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of customer service processes preferred
• Working knowledge of ICH-Good Clinical Practices (GCP) preferred
Job CategoryGeneralPrimary LocationUnited States-West Virginia-MorgantownWork LocationsMorgantown, WV - 200 Pinecrest Plaza200 Pinecrest PlazaMorgantown26505
ScheduleFull-timeShift1st ShiftEmployee StatusRegularTravelYes, 10 % of the TimeWork From Home?No
Internal ID: REQ20008432