The Sr. Sales Representative is primarily responsible for managing complex client relationships and ensuring sales goals are met through the development of new business. This position educates customers on the Freedom Fertility, FFP, product group, acts as the liaison for any issues needing resolution in the field, and works closely with the pharmacy to ensure our tradition of excellent customer service. The Sr Sales Representative may provide training or act as a resource to less experienced Sales Representatives. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Meet sales objectives in individual territory. Responsible for meeting sales goals as defined.
- Meet productivity requirements with regard to quality customer interaction. Daily goals for reach and frequency as defined.
- Complete all administrative requirements on time. Accountable for account planning, development of sales strategy, routine weekly reports and special reporting requests.
- Perform at high level while being efficient and compliant with TER budget and policy. Accountable for TER budget and reporting on activities with HCP’s.
- Mentor, as part of initial field sales training, sales representatives upon request.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 8-12 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree and 5-10 years of relevant experience. Both to include 2-5 years of medical sales experience with proven track record of success and 2 years with proven track record as a Sales Representative at Freedom FP
- MS Office, Computer proficiency
- Knowledge of managed care operations
- Experience with business plan development
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to self-motivate
Job CategorySalesPrimary LocationUnited States-Missouri-St. LouisWork LocationsAll Virtual LocationsOne Express WaySt. Louis63121ScheduleFull-timeShift1st ShiftEmployee StatusRegularTravelYes, 25 % of the TimeWork From Home?Yes
Internal ID: REQ20006008