We are seeking an experienced Used Car Technicians to join our service team!
More than three decades ago, Arlington Toyota first opened its doors in Jacksonville, Florida and Arlington’s commitment to quality, service, and dependability still stand strong.
In fact, the dealership remains family owned and those core values make our employees feel like family, too. We are currently building a new state of the art facility. If being part of a team where your contributions are noticed and appreciated sounds great to you then we encourage you to apply with Arlington today!
We are a high volume shop with immediate availability and plenty of hours available in our Used Car Shop, Main shop and Express.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Highest and largest volume dealer in the northeast Florida area
* Over 600 new and used cars sold each month
* Flat rate position with huge potential
* Flexible 5 day work week * Flexible work schedules providing you with work/life balance
* Lunches on Saturdays * Water bottles
* Family-owned for the last 38 years * ASE certification reimbursement
* Mentorship program * Structured career progression paths
* Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
* Organized scheduling * Medical, Dental & Vision plans
* 401(k) savings plan * Basic life insurance
* Team and Family Oriented Work Environment
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Used Car Service Advisor so that customers and the dealership can be informed if any additional service is needed.
* Providing an estimate of time needed for repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Perform safety inspections * Perform used vehicle certified inspections by following dedicated process
* Using the highest level of integrity to properly inspect and repair vehicles
REQUIREMENTS: * Strong automotive background
* Strong knowledge of different makes and models
* Ase preferred but not required * Must have you own tool box and tools
* Strong teamwork skills * Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
* Ready to turn hours and be successful
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Mechanic, Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen, Service, Automotive, Auto, Master, Master Tech, Master Technician, Service Tech, Tech, Auto Tech, Auto Service Tech, Express, Quick Lube, Express Tech, Express Technician, Quick Lube Tech, Lube Tech, Lube Technician, Quick Lube Technician
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL (32225)