Operates tractor using disc, box blade and mower.
Education Requirements: One year certificate/diploma from a technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: One year of related experience.
Position Summary: Operates disc, box blade, and mower.
Essential Job Functions
- Starts engine, shifts gears, presses pedals, turns steering wheel, and move throttles to operate equipment.
- Operates disc, box blade, and mower.
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning.
- Greases, oils, and performs minor repairs on equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Location/Region: Asheville, NC