NOW HIRING FULL TIME CAREGIVERS- Hoyer Lift experience A MUST!
!Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7am to 7pm Be part of the largest Non-Medical Homecare Provider and assist Seniors in the Community to maintain their independence! We are the leader in the community for Seniors and families to find services for homecare.
We hire elite caring professionals in Homecare! Benefits* Paid Training
* Paid Time Off * Bonus Programs
* Office Support 24/7 * Opportunities for Growth
* Office Team Building Responsibilities* Provide personal hygiene assistance by attending to basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
* Help clients take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
* Help with mobility around the house. * Prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with physical capability to perform job-related duties
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Prior experience in a healthcare or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
* Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA, or completion of a CNA Program
* Take pride in providing high quality care
* Hoyer Lift Experience A MUST! (specific to client)
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Glendale, AZ (85308)