HomeLife Senior Care has been serving East and Central Contra Costa County, and Rio Vista since 2010.
We have a passion for the seniors and families we serve and our goal is to excel in providing quality, dependable, best-in-class care for all our clients. Benefits* Flexible Scheduling - part-time and 12s available
* Office Support * Paid Time Off
* Paid Training * Referral Bonuses
Responsibilities* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
* Remind clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
* Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
* Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Must pass criminal and motor vehicle background checks with stellar marks
* Must have a valid Driver’s License, a clean driving record, a reliable car with up-to-date insurance
* A compassion and love for seniors * No criminal record, a recent history of drug or alcohol abuse, or carry a communicable disease such as tuberculosis
* We require health certificates and we run thorough background checks.
* Good communication skills * Team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Brentwood, CA (94513)