Clinically Focused - Patient Centered - Evidence Based
Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States. We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities.
Corizon encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
Do you want to lead the success of the delivery of health care services in an innovative health services program?
As the Health Services Administrator (HSA) at Pocatello Women’s Correctional Center you are responsible for the clinical and financial operations at the client site. You are accountable for the delivery of contract services while ensuring contract compliance, client satisfaction and retention. You will manage the healthcare delivery system, guaranteeing the delivery of high quality patient care in partnership with clinical leaders.
- Full fiscal responsibility for site, managing the budget, P&L statements, inventory and labor costs
- Ensures compliance with ACA and/or NCCHC standards and Corizon clinical services policies and procedures.
- Recruit and hire all personnel and accountable for interviewing and selecting contractual staff
- Adheres to and enforces all safety and security policies and procedures, rules and regulations
- Develops and maintains positive, professional, collaborative relationships with clients (warden, supervisor, and/or equivalent client role)
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, healthcare administration, business or related field.
- Minimum of three years of healthcare management experience: Corrections setting preferred.
- Experience in personnel selection, training, scheduling, progressive discipline and termination.
- Excellent knowledge in the development and management of correctional health care delivery systems.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and effectively.Ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
Corizon offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a generous PTO plan, 401k with matching funds, tuition assistance, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Location/Region: Pocatello, ID, US