At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities. Join our team and experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
• Duties include budgetary, accounting, purchasing, payroll, bookkeeping, reporting or related services. Must possess supervisory skills and be adept at problem solving and crisis management among other duties. Directs and participates in a variety of administrative and correctional health management functions involving the making of administrative decisions. Formulate and implement policies and procedures relative to the Complex correctional health care to maintain a safe and secure environment
• A more all-inclusive job description will be given on site during interview
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field preferred
• Minimum of three years of healthcare management experience: Corrections setting preferred
• Experience in personnel, budget analysis, purchasing, accounting, or related administrative work.
• Experience in personnel selection, training, scheduling, progressive discipline and termination
• Demonstrated ability to interact positively with the client, patients, staff, and the management team
• Possess the capacity to work in a high stress, high paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
• Computer experience in word processing and spreadsheets
• Have a strong desire to have a significant role in the success of an innovative health services program
• This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening
Benefits include the opportunity to become Certified Correctional Healthcare Professionals (CCHP), a designation given by the National Commission on Correctional Health Care; 5 weeks Paid Time Off; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; $10,000 in Tuition Assistance for continuing education; 401(k) with company match; Free online Continuing Education program; Comprehensive Onboarding; Mentor and Preceptor Programs..
Location/Region: Boise, ID, US