We are looking for a leader. McMahon Truck Center in Nashville is currently seeking a Service Manager to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow within the commercial vehicle industry, we're interested in talking to you.
We are a place for employees to have a career, not just a job.
Apply below to start a long-lasting career with our growing organization. What We Offer* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * FSA – Flexible Spending Account
* Paid time off and vacation * Company Paid Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Family-owned and operated Responsibilities* Direct and supervise activities to foster a safe, efficient, and profitable operation of the service department while executing MTC strategies and objectives.
* Attainment of goals and objectives regarding revenue, gross profit, expenses, and departmental net profit
* Provide the justification for, recruitment, screening, hiring, training, and development of service personnel.
* Develop and maintain relationships with MTC customers ensuring the highest level of service while bringing customer concerns to positive resolution.
* Develop and maintain inter-departmental relationships with other managers within the MTC operation.
* Maintain safety standards in accordance with company initiatives and policies.
* Oversee the development of and adherence to the process of scheduling all service work, both external and internal.
* Oversee the assignment and scheduling of jobs to technicians according to their skill set and knowledge.
* Oversee the administration of warranty including ensuring that safety, emission, and product improvement programs are completed on a timely basis.
* Coordinate technical and factory authorized training programs in accordance with company training and development goals.
* Ensure tooling and equipment is available and maintained in good working order.
Qualifications* A minimum of three years of related service experience preferred
* A four-year college degree (or significant pursuance thereof) is desired
* Computer skills in excel, word, and customer relations management software
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A working understanding of the service process
* A minimum of three years of managerial experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Nashville, TN (37211)