At JESCO, we advocate a strong work-life balance as our employees excel, develop and advance.
We are looking for talented career-minded individuals who are not afraid of wearing many hats and will embrace new challenges.
If this is you, and you are a qualified candidate for one of our career opportunities, then tell us all about yourself. Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* American Funds/College America 529 Savings Plan (college savings plan)
* Verizon Wireless discount * Working Advantage Program: discounts on entertainment tickets and purchases
* EAP (Employee Assistance Program) – includes three (3) free counseling sessions
* Paid Training * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Paid Holidays * Discounts on products
* Above average industry pay Responsibilities* Receive and handle all incoming calls; customer, internal, and manufacturers’ representatives, and determine what calls should have messages taken, and what calls are passed through to service manager
* Close internal sales work orders, submit PDI check lists, and match warranty credit memos to invoices
* Process payroll for service department, including billing time cards for field service
* Create and process all service department purchase orders.
Follow purchase order until manager’s approval
* Handle service department vendors not directly billed on work orders, such as office supplies, generators, waste stream, tooling purchases, and shop supplies.
* Assume responsibility of cashier: responsible for processing all C.O.D.
Payments, including checks and credit cards
* Maintain service department records, including work orders, filing or archiving, DOT records, personnel jackets, PM contracts and the like.
* Warranty process: Run monthly reports and notify rental manager of expiration status.
* Notify customer through certified letters of warranty status
* Prepare and process extended warranty, including all paperwork, electronic submission, and payment
* Planned maintenance: process paperwork and invoicing for PM maintenance plans for both one-time and repetitive billings.
* Assist service manager in maintaining manufacturers’ Product Improvement Programs with regard to customer contract, scheduling, locations unknown, and SIS processes
* Maintain all service department correspondence under the direction of Product Support Manager and both Service Managers
* Individuals must comply with all safety requirements and be able to lift and move up to 70 lbs.
* Make yourself available for overtime, understanding that the equipment repair business may call for it from time to time
* Actively communicates, assists and reports to both field and shop service managers
* Continually report to the product support manager any problems encountered with customer satisfaction, employee relations, or product performances
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications* Oral Communication * Written Communication
* Technical Communication * Reading
* Computer Literacy * Customer Relations
* Diplomacy * Professionalism
* Math Aptitude * Organization
* Planning * Time Management
* Associate’s Degree or Equivalent
* Valid Driver’s License – Must meet underwriting requirements
* Prior service management and/or customer service experience helpful.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Beacon, NY (12508)