National Academy of Sciences Executive Office (NASEO) is responsible for the Academy's membership activities and meetings, its governing council, its scientific programs, the publication of the journal of original research (PNAS) and Arts in the Academy programs.
NASEO seeks a Membership Associate to provide advanced administrative and project support for a variety of meetings and member service activities as part of our membership services team. The successful candidate will possess outstanding communications, customer service, and organizational skills and enjoy working on a variety of projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Provide day-to-day project support, respond to member inquiries, draft correspondence, update databases and tracking reports, and prepare project status reports.
- Coordinate online annual meeting and regional meeting registration by monitoring registrations and responding to member inquiries.
- Monitor annual meeting hotel blocks and rooming lists, place hotel reservations, and prepare hotel pick-up reports.
- Coordinate speaker travel arrangements and reimbursements.
- Coordinate membership dues solicitation, processing, and reporting.
- Provide project support for the publication of the NAS Biographical Memoirs series.
- May coordinate special projects and supervise temporary support staff.