Live where you play and love where you work.
If you like the adrenaline of the ER, just imagine the adventures that await you in the scenic mountains and lakes of Vermont.
If your intuitive nature helps you reach those elusive diagnoses, that same quality may also help you discover a new favorite microbrew or blend of coffee.
If you are motivated by symmetry and good design, our new facility surely will give your professional life a spark of new energy.
If you are inspired to conserve precious natural resources, our farm-to-table lifestyle and being part of a community that is advancing clean technology will let you know you are home.
You see, when work and life collide – in a good way – you can truly be your best self.
Burlington Emergency and Veterinary Specialists (BEVS) is seeking a full-time Criticalist to join our growing team. Independently owned and operated, BEVS is the largest emergency and referral hospital of its type serving Vermont and upstate New York. We have just moved into our new bright, ultramodern facility – with over 18,000 square feet, 12 exam rooms, intensive care unit, 3 high-tech surgery suites, CT/MRI units, and 75 experienced, dedicated, and compassionate team members. Opportunities to collaborate with specialists in surgery, internal medicine, oncology, rehabilitation and dentistry occur on a daily basis.
We are seeking a motivated individual, who is committed to practicing high quality veterinary medicine and willing to help continue the growth of the emergency services within our hospital.
Primary responsibilities include providing direct care to hospitalized patients, receiving emergencies, and mentoring interns. We offer flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of life.
- Equipment – check
- Great benefits – of course
- Nice colleagues – we think so
- Perfect location - minutes from Burlington, Vermont’s largest city and cultural hub
- Peaceful - no traffic-ridden commutes
- Quality of life – known as a best place to live, best community well-being and safest state in the nation
- We rank - best for outdoor recreation, best college town, best location for working moms and best maple syrup
- Highest concentration of craft breweries
- Hyper-local farm-to-table dining scene
- Art-centric – talented local art and music culture
- Innovation reigns - Vermont is becoming a most innovative tech hub
- Top 10 - clean technology leaders
- Necessities - strong medical, educational, and outdoor recreation industries
- Bonus! - One of the highest percentage of pet ownership rates in the nation
- Cherry on top – Signing bonus and paid relocation!
If you love outdoor activities, we have them all! We live, work, and play here by savoring the work-life balance in four glorious seasons surrounded by majestic beauty.
For more information about BEVS, please visit our website at www.bevsvt.com
Location/Region: Williston, VT (05495)