Must have Honda experience. The Experienced Technician Supervisor's primary responsibilities include supervising a team of technicians, interact with the Service Advisors and dispatch work to their team. The Technician Supervisor will manage quality control and production of their assigned team to ensure upmost effeciency. Our high volume shop is fast-paced, productive and a great work atmosphere!
As a Service Technician Supervisor you are responsible for your team's customer satisfaction, which falls into the categories of completing the job correctly, cleanly, honestly and on time for every service visit. At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan * Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance * LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives * Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security * Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card Technician Specific Benefits* Uniforms provided
* Tools provided for Lube/Express Technicians
* Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE & State inspection certification reimbursement & training expenses paid
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on & web based training
* Clean & professional work environment
* Competitive wages & bonus program
* State of the art facility with cutting edge technology & equipment
Responsibilities * Dispatch work order to assigned technicians
* Ensure assigned technicians correctly troubleshoot customer concerns using the latest administrative and technical tools provided.
* Maintaining up to date technical knowledge of current models and used vehicles sufficient to effectively communicate with service & sales staff
* Make every reasonable effort to ensure safe and honorable vehicle service is delivered as promised the first time.
* Participate in any Factory, or Mossy in-house sponsored training programs offered to you.
* Attend Manager and Department meetings as required.
* Ensure all paperwork is completed and correctly, then ensure all required shop forms are attached to the Repair Order hard-copy.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment when needed.
* Troubshoot your Team's diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Communicate direclty with the Serivce Manager on all aspects of your teams production.
* Complying with all applicable company and legal requirements controlling vehicle repairs.
* Professional appearance and work ethic.
Qualifications* ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background * Strong Leadership skiils
* Outstanding communication skills * Superior customer service skills
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
* OEM certifications are encouraged! * Ability to exercise good judgment
* Technical or trade school degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: Lemon Grove, CA (91945)