As a Forbes’ 2018 Best Employer, we are looking for a competitive outside sales representative to attract new customers. This is an opportunity to maximize company provided leads in order to make a lot of money in an entry level sales role! You will become a Smart Home Pro and match customers’ needs with an outstanding line up of industry leading products.
- You will be interacting directly with consumers to best understand how to customize their individual needs.
- You will create solutions to protect and simplify customers’ lives while achieving your personal and financial goals.
- You will be provided targeted leads consisting of new home owners, the most likely consumers in the industry. Any business you bring in in addition to these leads is encouraged, but not required.
Required Skills and Experience
- Execute company objectives to hit sales targets
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build a productive, long lasting relationship
- Must be honest and empathetic to the needs of customers
- Must work well in a competitive team environment
- Maintain perseverance through ups and downs of the sales cycle
- Previous industry experience (B2C sales) is beneficial but not required
- Experience interacting with customers in a competitive sales environment is benefial but not required
- Ability to set specific goals and objectives while communicating to team
- Passion for training and learning; become the expert on the developing Smart Home Industry
- An industry leading compensation plan
- Industry leading sales and product training
- Competition prizes, incentives, trips, etc.
- Advancement based solely on personal performance
- iPad and top line sales platforms
We create simple, affordable smart home solutions
Our goal: To help you create a smarter home with intelligently designed products that simplify your life.
Vivint is currently the largest and best-positioned company in the Smart Home Industry, which is projected to be a $100 Billion-Dollar Industry by 2020. The Blackstone Group (the largest alternative investment group in the world) purchased Vivint in 2012 for $2.3 Billion-dollars. Since that transaction Vivint has gone through an explosive growth period, and we've just launched the new home owner division. This is an opportunity with real money and growth opportunity in a company with a proven track record.
Location/Region: Springfield, MO (US)