Edit Job | Indeed.com
Edify Medical, Inc.is a privately held company that focuses on medical products in Monterey/Salinas, CA. Edify Medical is an exclusive provider for DePuy Synthes and Precision Medical Products. Currently seeking a Sales/Consultant in Salinas/Monterey, CA.
- The sales/consultant position represents DePuy Synthes and Precision Medical Products
- The position will work with Orthopedic medical devices
- Edify Medical specializes in total joint, trauma and sports medicine implants
- There will be multiple job training stages for the first few months
- The position starts at $48,000-$50,000
Job Training Information:
- Job training for the first couple of months
- After that, a formal training would consist of Johnson and Johnson corporate training
- The corporate training will be held in Pennsylvania and/or Warsaw, Indiana
Duties & Responsibilities:
*Sit in on surgeries at local hospitals and surgery centers providing product knowledge
- Watch total joint surgery, sports medicine surgery, and trauma surgery
- Interact with surgeons and staff while providing technical support
Manage the Precision Medical rehab business
- Contact patients and in-service on cold therapy device and other rehabilitation devices
- Manage inventory
- Meet patients at the surgery center for education before surgery
Help manage rehabilitation / surgical instrument inventory
- Transport / Inventory surgical instrument trays at the local hospital
- Meet with sterile processing departments of local hospitals and surgery centers to turn in surgical trays
- Presenting new surgical implants to podiatrists, orthopedic surgeons, and spine surgeons
- Prospecting, targeting and selling top of the line rehabilitation products from Precision Medical to local doctors
- Selling Synthes foot and ankle product line to local surgeons
- Selling postoperative durable medical equipment to local hospitals, surgery centers, and physicians
Our story: Precision Medical Products is a self-funded startup and was formed in 2010 by a few people in a garage. Within 5 years, PMP grew to over $20 Million in annual sales with a team of 113 people, in 18 states. In 2015, Precision Medical was recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Sacramento. We did this by putting patients first, offering home deliveries, and being known as the experts in our products.
Mission statements: "Improving lives one patient at a time."
Our Goal: To help 100,000 patients per year recover quicker, have less pain, and save lives.
Location/Region: Monterey, CA (US)