Dentist HeadHunter has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Cincinnati, OH.
Dentist Job Description: Exceptional practice has just lost a dentist due to relocation and offers an immediate caseload.
Dentist Office Hours: 4-5 days per week
Dentist Practice Information: Very spacious and beautiful facility.
Age Ranges: Mix caseload but mainly adult
Dentist Compensation:: Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist::
• Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
• Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
• Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
• Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
• Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
• Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
• Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist:
• DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
• Must have OH license and DEA
• Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Cincinnati, OH
• Competence in all facets of general dentistry
• Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com, or, for a faster response, call/text Dave at 218.231.1975
Location/Region: Cincinnati, OH (US)