Job Summary: The Wholesale Account Manager is responsible for new account development; growing and maintaining wholesale accounts, catering sales, and group sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Grow and develop Bagelmania’s wholesale business by signing accounts for repeat business
• Manage relationships with key independent retailers to grow the accounts.
• Execute sales prospecting, pipeline development, and lead management activities to identify, qualify, and close independent wholesale opportunity in person, via email, and phone.
• Seek and initiate upsell opportunities in all accounts
• Prompt order entry and order follow up with the restaurant and wholesale account
• Provide ongoing customer support and feedback to the team to ensure the best quality for the accounts.
• Partake in trade shows.
• Prioritize; display time and cost management.
• Meet short- and long-term goals for wholesales.
• Create and analyze reports relevant to department goals
• 4+ years food service sales experience required, bakery sales preferred
• Experience with wholesale accounts/account management
• Effective written and verbal English communication skills.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Sitting, standing, walking, bending, climbing stairs, kneeling, and lifting up to 100 lbs.
• Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance, adhering to Company standards.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.