Receptionist- The Receptionist is responsible for performing routine clerical duties in an efficient and organized manner, as well as receiving calls and visitors in a courteous manner. This position requires the knowledge and ability to perform routine clerical duties. It requires the skills necessary to communicate effectively with the public and all levels of personnel. It requires filing skill and the knowledge necessary to maintain copier and stencil equipment. It requires the organizational skills necessary to manage a varied work schedule smoothly.
Essential functions of position:
- Receives call and visitors directing them to the appropriate individual.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and packages.
- Assists with typing and other routine clerical functions when necessary.
- Performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Physical Demands: Light physical activity performing somewhat strenuous daily activities of a primarily administrative nature.
- Full use of hands and arms.
- Able to talk and hear.
Qualification: High School Diploma/GED and sufficient typing skill, Microsoft Office experiences preferred.
Email your resume and cover letter to
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA (US - 70112)