The Job Window has an exciting opening for a Customer Marketing Manager on behalf of our client’s progressive marketing firm in Rockford. The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for leading, managing and directing the customer marketing related activities within our client’s marketing and sales firm. The successful candidate will work closely with key business partners and our client’s senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the business today and in the future. Bottom line, the Customer Marketing Manager owns the link between strategic product marketing and the customer. Their job is to make the marketing plans more productive and more compelling in front of the customer.
Customer Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing plans and implement marketing strategies and product plans with the customer. Face-to-face communication will play a large role.
- Work with sales department on marketing plans that ensure our client’s brand messaging is compelling and results in new customer orders.
- Consistently work to effectively promote and advertise brands via the sales force collateral as well as account planning.
- Assist or contribute to the creation and building of brands
- Enable the sales force to build brand equity and channel strength
- Work with market research to ensure that customer marketing has all relevant data to enable sales force
- Excellent job of managing channels with positive results for business
Customer Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Commitment to doing what is right for the customer while driving significant financial contribution to the company.
- Strong relationship-builder with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
- High motivation with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Salesforce experience a plus
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary! This is an Entry Level position. Must be willing to work hard in an Entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions. Local applicants only! We are looking to hire & train ASAP. Social security or valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorships.
Think you have what it takes to be their next Customer Marketing Manager? Apply now!
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses.
Keywords: Customer Marketing Manager, Entry Level Marketing Rep, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Strategies, Retail Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Associate, Marketing & Sales, Marketing Execution, Direct Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Integrated Marketing Communications, Brand Marketing, Marketing & Sales, Marketing & Sales Support, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Marketing Jobs, Marketing Assistant, Marketing & Sales Representative, Marketing & Sales Associate, Promotional Marketing, Brand Marketing. marketing communications, marketing management, strategic marketing, web marketing, marketing administration, product marketing, direct marketing, regional marketing, search engine marketing (sem).