Our company is seeking to hire an experienced developer to join our Python team building out our Flask API microservices and ETL infrastructure. We're open to candidates on-site in Conshohocken, PA (just outside Philadelphia and right next to regional rail), as well as part or full time remote.
* Build microservices to centralize the flow of data through our ecosystem.
* Work on a modern ETL system to pull data into our system from diverse sources while minimizing the amount of custom code required.
* Interface with client healthcare organizations to support data import and analytics efforts.
* Join as a valued member of a diverse and self-organizing team of developers at a small but growing company.
You should have:
* A strong background in Python and SQL.
* Experience designing and building microservices. We use tools such as Flask, SQLAlchemy, and Marshmallow, but transferable experience with similar frameworks works well too.
Nice to have:
* Formal education in computer science, software engineering, etc.
* Experience with Python environment tools such as Pipenv and Supervisor.
* Understanding of healthcare data interchange formats such as HL7 and FHIR, and other electronic medical record systems interfaces.
* Experience working in a HIPAA or other tightly regulated environment.
* Experience interfacing with AWS services such as Lambda, S3, SQS, and Redshift.
* Background supporting data science and analytics efforts.
* Knowledge of other elements of our stack such as PHP, Node.js, React Native, MongoDB, or Go.
* Expert level skills adding custom emoji to Slack.
In today’s healthcare market, patients are given very little guidance outside of the hospital. MedTrak’s mission is to fix this problem. Our company’s proprietary software, CareSense, allows doctors to create care plans that support patient recovery at home. Through automated text messages, app notifications, emails, and phone calls, patients are sent educational content, monitored for potential issues, alerted about important events, and surveyed on their health state. CareSense helps thousands of patients every day and we need help supporting our expansion! To learn more about our system, please visit www.caresense.com.