*This is a contract-to-hire or contract position. *Client prefers a local candidate but will accommodate a traveling resource if they meet the job requirements
- Informatica PC (5+ years)
- Teradata/Oracle/DB2 (5+ years)
- UNIX/Linux (5+ years)
- SQL (5+ years writing advanced SQL)
- Clinical/healthcare Data Knowledge
- working knowledge, able to understand healthcare nomenclature
- US citizen or green card holder
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or information technology or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years' experience in Information Technology of which five (5) years' experience is working as a Data Developer in a large data warehouse and business intelligence environment.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience working with data development technologies such as Informatica, Data Stage or MS SSIS.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience writing and tuning advance SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare nomenclature, preferred.
- Expertise in different data modeling methodologies including STAR, Snowflake, and 3NF.
- Strong proficiency in leading technical projects, assignments and analysis.
- Interfaces with director level and staff positions.
- Experience working with multiple healthcare business disciplines including Operations, Finance, Clinical, and Administration.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Athena, Cerner, Epic, Microsoft SQL Server, Business Intelligence, Data Modelling, UNIX, Shell Scripting, SQL, Hadoop, Python, HL7, Linux, Teradata, Informatica, Oracle, Spark, Microsoft SSIS, NoSQL, IBM DB2
The Data Developer Specialist is responsible for the development, testing and documentation of complex data transformations and services to enable the analysis of information to support strategic initiatives and ongoing business requirements. This position requires advanced technical skills to design, code and test complex transformations while maintaining existing environments. The role will develop data transformation solutions using Informatica PowerCenter, Data Services, Shell scripts and advance SQL. This position will also assist in database performance tuning including analyzing and tuning of complex SQL statements. The Data Developer Specialist will lead the data transformation solution life-cycle, transformation standards, best practices, and procedures. This position will have a deep understanding of our customers and how they are using data to drive their business and achieve their goals. This role will also act as a mentor to fellow Junior Data Developers in helping to create a sustainable data warehouse ecosystem
This position will focus on Informatica ETL development for the integration of clinical data into the data warehouse. The role will be responsible for creating the code to extract, clean and load the clinical data into the Integrated Data Warehouse and data discovery databases. This will allow the business a single view of our clinical data across all our RHMs. The business will be able to explore their data assets via analytic tools, ad-hoc analysis and build KPI dashboards for publication. This will help to improve the quality of care, reduce cost, improve patient satisfaction, and help UCO to establish clinical excellence measures. Short term this could impact IDW (Integrated Data Warehouse), CDW (Clinical Data Warehouse), and ambulatory (Nextgen, Athena) data integration development & support work, long-term would impact projects such as home care, MIDAS, EPIC (clinical/admin) data integration into IDW - ECM environment.