At Eclipse California we believe in having a fun, but competitive environment. This drives our team to work together to achieve our clients' needs, but at the same time motivates us to get better each day. We are looking for an individual that can succeed in this type of environment and always has an open mind to learn new skills everyday.
We are looking to develop future leaders and teach them skills in the sales and marketing field that will help them hit their personal goals. We know as a team if we help an individual hit their personal goals, then as a team we will continue to grow and continue to expand our clients' name. Leadership skills we are looking to grow in an individual includes: training, time management, public speaking, and communication.
In the internship program we look to develop these skills to help build their resume for future ventures!
Responsibilities of an intern:
* Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of business customers.
* Assisting account managers and account executives.
* Learning leadership skills relating to running a business.
* All business & communication aspects in-between our clients and their target markets
Experience is not necessary but any background in the following is a huge plus:
- Customer Service - Retail - Sales - Hospitality - Marketing - Advertising - Public Relations Management - Shift Lead or Team Lead
•Must have outstanding communication skills
•Must have a great student mentality
•Desire to develop oneself