We're looking to add a Project Consultant to our growing team. This individual will work with new and existing clients regarding product set up and system questions. Ideal candidates will possess demonstrated experience researching and troubleshooting a wide variety of issues, preferably in customer service and sales industries. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate complex, detailed information in a precise and timely manner to our clients. Excellent interpersonal skills, superior technical skills, an eye for detail, and an aptitude for logic and problem solving are a must.
· Respond to clients regarding questions or consulting on product options.
· Determine/recommend possible solutions by reviewing internal procedures and documentation.
· Collaborate with clients, and multiple vendors to upgrade or enhance functions and features.
· Change or modify sensitive system settings with a high degree of accuracy.
· Develop procedures for internal processes and coordinate implementation of these procedures.
· Provide excellent customer support; keep informed on new products, product enhancements, system changes and compliance issues.
· Lead or assist with other projects as assigned.
Project Consultant Qualifications:
· College degree or 3 years of related experience
· Background in communications
· Strong verbal and written presence
· Excellent time management and organizational skills