** To be considered for this position, applicants must apply online at https://www.careerbuilder.com/jobs-at-q3-contracting-inc/CHL6876ZTN8V72LCJJT **
Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company that provides both specific and turnkey services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Are you looking for a job with a future? It’s an exciting time to join Q3 Contracting! Our goal is to exceed customer expectation with superior service, workmanship and innovative problem solving. If you are a hard-worker looking for a job with the opportunity to advance and grow with a company with takes pride in its workmanship and innovative problem solving, look no further!
We have an immediate opening for Equipment Technician in our Des Moines, IA location.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
We are seeking an Equipment Technician who will be responsible for all activities involving scheduled care, maintenance & calibration of company pipe fusion equipment and other specialized tools. The position will assist with formal company pipe fusion training and administer driver road tests.
· High School Diploma with three-year’s or more of pipe fusion and/or outside construction related experience preferred.
· Class A CDL Licensure preferred
· Basic computer skills and experience with a variety of software applications
· Ability to identify noncompliant performance and/or equipment and assist Operations with implementation of corrective actions.
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, plan work activities and use time effectively
· Effective oral & written communication skills.
· The ability to provide timely, accurate & professional documentation
· Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to relate to all types of people and an ability resolve issues satisfactorily.
· Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in all tasks as well as the ability to meet or exceed deadlines.
· Treat people with respect, upholds the organizational values and leads by example
· Follows policies and procedures.
· Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
· A demonstrated willingness to work hard and at times physically demanding work in the elements.
Q3 Contracting is a drug-free environment. This position requires compliance with the Q3 Contracting, Inc. and Federal Department of Transportation (FMSCA or PHMSA) drug testing policies and procedures for both pre-employment and continuing random.
Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company that provides both specific and turnkey services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. Our labor force is experienced and highly mobile. In total, the company workforce is over 1800, with headquarters in Minnesota and branch offices in Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Washington.
Q3 Contracting’s goal: To exceed all customer expectation with superior service, workmanship and innovative problem solving.