ELECTRONICS SALES ASSOCIATE
Tech On The Go
Boston Logan International Airport
GROW With US !
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. We offer great career opportunities for individuals who will provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store.
Tech on the Go features cutting-edge electronic gear and the juice to power it, including an array of brand-name electronics and wireless technology for tech-savvy travelers.
Share in our growth…we are hiring for our Tech-On-The-Go Store!
We invite you to learn more about our Competitive Salaries, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Employee Recognition Programs, Advancement and Growth Opportunities, as well as On-going Training & Development.
Our Electronics Sales Associates must possess a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customer's needs while at the same time develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cash-wrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store, but specifically the electronics section/s
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Understand how to use and sell a variety of electronics items carried in the store.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Prior retail or electronics retail experience preferred.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
Qualified candidates should email their resume for immediate consideration by applying here today!
The job that’s right for you!
We acknowledge receipt of your resume/application for a position at the Hudson Group / Dufry and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
Hudson Group / Dufry provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants.
Hudson Group / Dufry is a drug free workplace and applicants are subject to drug screenings in compliance with local statutes.
Location/Region: Boston, MA