Ready for a challenging opportunity to support the Global Enterprise Network Command and Control capabilities for forces stationed around the world including forces within the Joint Information Environment (JIE). The Government executes defensive cyber operations - internal defensive measures (DCOIDM)
within the global Enterprise Network and joint networks to include protection, detection, response, recovery, and sustainment functions.
Parsons is pursuing an opportunity to support the Government's goal to disrupt, deny, and degrade network adversaries' ability to influence the confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication and non-repudiation of IT services provided to users on joint networks. We are seeking a Security Information and Event Manager Subject Matter Expert to join us in managing this work supporting the Defensive Cyber Operations Section (DCOS) by analyzing network traffic, identifying malicious and unauthorized activity, and responding to intrusion incidents; implementing, configuring, operating, and maintaining network defense systems; and auditing network security controls, managing enterprise vulnerabilities, drafting formal direction for review and ensuring compliance with enterprise remediation measures. The primary location of the work will sit in Quantico, VA.
- Experience managing an enterprise-grade Security Information and Event Management toolset, including maintenance, cyber analytics and correlation use cases.
- At least 5+ years overall experience with CND and cyber security tools
- Experience leveraging network and host based sensors and other cyber security tools to enhance the detection of adversary activity.
- Possess IAT Level II certification or greater
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain or currently possess a TS/SCI Clearance
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent
Location/Region: Quantico, VA