McFarland Truck Lines, Inc.
Truck Driver, Class A CDL, Regional - DRIVER FRIENDLY!
YOU COULD MAKE OVER $70,000!
We’re growing so we gave a huge raise for 2018!
We will assign you a newer truck, get you home often, and give you the personal attention you deserve. We’re a medium sized company with a family environment that treats you fair.
- Average 2200 – 2500 miles per week
- Home Weekly or stay out longer if you want
- Your first check will include orientation pay, part of your sign-on bonus, pay for your first week’s work, and mileage pay from your home to our office in Austin, MN and we’ll provide the ride.
- Newer truck with an APU and inverter for your comfort. Most of our trucks are 2016 – 2019.
- Many drop and hook locations
- Safety Bonus
- DOT Inspection Bonus $200 for any level inspection
- Mileage bonus
- Detention Pay after 2 hrs.
- Additional Stop Pay
- Sign-On $1250
- Referral Bonus of $2000
- Daily Per Diem, not used as part of your mileage pay, tax free
- Cell Phone Reimbursement, tax free
- Rider Policy
- Matching 401(k)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- An Annual Awards Banquet
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Days, and Bereavement Pay
- Company paid Life Insurance.
We operate mainly in North Central US and occasionally in GA, KY, MI, ND, NC, OK, SD, TN, and TX.
- Class A CDL
- Good driving record
- Tractor/trailer experience
- Must be at least 23 years old
We’re a Veteran Friendly, Family Business operating since 1940!
Contact Scott today! 507-437-9905
Apply at: https://intelliapp2.driverapponline.com/c/mcfarlandtruck?r=Beloitdaily
Our business began as McFarland Truck Lines, Inc. in 1940, under the ownership of George McFarland. The company started out as a fuel and oil distributor in Oakland, MN, with one straight truck. In 1954 McFarland received intrastate authority. At that time they had three straight trucks. In 1962 they received interstate authority and added two semis to the fleet.
Duane McFarland purchased the company from his father in 1979. The fleet consisted of eight tractors and twelve trailers. The company incorporated in 1985.
Glenn Baker purchased McFarland Truck Lines, Inc. in 1992 from Duane McFarland. At the time there were 31 tractors (eleven owner operators and twenty company drivers) and 80 trailers. McFarland Truck Lines, Inc. has grown considerably. We now have 92 company trucks, 10 owner operators, and 185 Reefer trailers.
We focus on delivering food and related products in the Central United States.