Marketing Analyst Opportunity
Exciting opportunity to join the marketing team of a growing oil and gas company in Frisco, Texas. Willing to train the right candidate. Compensation package based on experience and designed to reward and encourage success.
* Two years of gas accounting or gas scheduling experience with knowledge of industry
* Ability to reconcile pipeline/transporter statements, invoice markets/commodity purchasers.
* Ability to communicate in a professional manner. Establish effective working relationships
with internal accounting and operations teams as well as external trading partners.
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Able to multi-task
and set priorities.
* Handle after hours operational related scheduling or volume emergencies.
* Will be a key team member in the scheduling/marketing group with responsibilities
for monthly market settlement.
* Interaction with internal and external groups regarding collections and payments.
* Reporting of imbalances, accounts payable/receivable.
* Perform daily gas scheduling and operational duties.
* Submit accurate and timely nominations.
* Manage daily/monthly pipeline imbalances.
* Must possess a positive attitude and an ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
Email resume to:
Location/Region: Frisco, TX (US - 75034)